The Hardwire Trigger data logger is the first multi-connection device designed for the Internet of Things.
It allows you to create IoT solutions in minutes without needing to design new hardware, once connected to the Hardwire Cloud platform.
Native WiFi support can be used to connect the data logger to the platform or to interface with local sensors and devices.
Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy
Bluetooth LE technology allows you to capture information from local sensors and is supported on all versions of the Hardwire Trigger.
An optional 2G modem is available, ensuring the correct connection to the platform even in areas where WiFi is not available.
The GPS device is a very useful option to geolocate the position of the data logger in real time. It is typically used in moving applications.
Internal battery is an option that allows you to work for a period of time even without external power; an additional function is to notify the platform of the lack of power sources.
I/O and RS-485
Collect information from sensors and other on-site devices, through a series of analog and digital I/O and RS-485 expansion bus with Modbus support.
Available in 3 versions
The Hardwire Trigger data logger is available in three versions with different connectivity, I/O, and peripherals.
Suitable for all environments where a WiFi network is already present, such as domotics, industry or building automation
Suitable for all environments where wireless connectivity is not present, typically outdoor and in disadvantaged areas
Not only for those who need to track assets movement, but also in static contexts where geographic location is important
- Fully integrated with the Hardwire Cloud platform and all the IoT Hardwire ecosystem
- Data sampling with programmable logic and local temporary storage
- Remote control, remote configuration update, remote control of digital outputs
- Remote firmware upgrade Over the Air
- Modbus RTU support (via RS-485) and Modbus TCP (via WiFi) for data acquisition
- Smart configuration with web interface
- Encrypted communication with 256-bit key
- Supply voltage: 8V to 32V / Nominal 24V
- Average consumption: 50ma @ 12V
- WiFi 802.11 B/G/N connectivity with WEP support, WPA/WPA2 PSK/Enterprise
- Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy Connectivity
- GPRS Quad-band 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz and Nano SIM connectivity
- 66-channel GPS receiver / Warm start: 22 sec / Cold Start: 29 sec
- Internal 1400mAh LiIon battery with charger
- 3 open-collector digital outputs / max current 300mA
- 2 passive optoisolated / 1 active optoisolated digital inputs
- Pulse counter on digital inputs
- 2 analog inputs 0-10V with surge protection
- 2 analog inputs 4-20mA
- Internal flash for storing data in case of connectivity problems
- Data Acquisition via Modbus RTU on RS-485 Interface
- Data Acquisition via Modbus TCP on Wi-Fi Interface