The Hardwire Trigger data logger is the first multi-connection device designed for the Internet of Things.
Connected to the Hardwire Cloud platform, it allows you to create IoT solutions in minutes without needing to design new hardware.
Native WiFi support can be used to connect the data logger to the platform or to interface with local sensors and devices.
Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy
Bluetooth LE technology, supported on all versions of the Hardwire Trigger, allows you to capture information from local sensors.
An optional 2G modem is available, ensuring the correct connection to the platform even in areas where WiFi is not available.
The GPS device is a very useful option to geolocate in real time the position of the data logger, typically used in moving applications.
Internal battery is an option that allows you to work for a period of time even without external power, and notify the platform of the lack of power sources.
I/O and RS-485
Collect information from sensors and other on-site devices, through a series of analog and digital I/O and RS-485 expansion bus with Modbus support.
Available in 3 versions
The Hardwire Trigger data logger is available in three versions with different connectivity, I/O, and peripherals.
Suitable for all environments where a WiFi network is already present, such as domotics, industry or building automation
Suitable for all environments where there is no wireless connectivity, typically outdoor and disadvantaged areas
Not only for those who need to track assets movement, but also in static contexts where geographic location is important
- Fully integrated with the Hardwire Cloud platform and all the IoT Hardwire ecosystem
- Data sampling with programmable logic and local temporary storage
- Remote control, remote configuration update, remote control of digital outputs
- Remote firmware upgrade Over the Air
- Modbus RTU support (via RS-485) and Modbus TCP (via WiFi) for data acquisition
- Smart configuration with web interface
- Encrypted communication with 256-bit key
The Hardwire Trigger Data Logger is natively connected to the IoT Hardwire Cloud platform for data logging or simply for remote control.
Two different plans are available on Hardwire Cloud platform, depending on the number of data sent and the type of usage:
Hardwire Cloud FREE
- 100,000 measures per month
- 30-day of historical data
- Standard remote control
- Only for private use
Hardwire Cloud PRO
- 1,000,000 measures per month
- 12-month historical data
- Standard or real-time remote control
- Private or commercial use
FREE and PRO plans can only be combined with the purchase of a Hardwire Trigger data logger.
Discounts on quantity available.
- Supply voltage: 8V to 32V / Nominal 24V
- Average consumption: 50ma @ 12V
- WiFi 802.11 B/G/N connectivity with WEP support, WPA/WPA2 PSK/Enterprise
- Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy Connectivity
- GPRS Quad-band 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz and Nano SIM connectivity
- 66-channel GPS receiver / Warm start: 22 sec / Cold Start: 29 sec
- Internal LiIon battery with 500mA charger
- 3 open-collector digital outputs / max current 300mA
- 2 passive optoisolated / 1 active optoisolated digital inputs
- Pulse counter on digital inputs
- 2 analog inputs 0-10V with surge protection
- 2 analog inputs 4-20mA
- Internal flash for storing data in case of connectivity problems
- Data Acquisition via Modbus RTU on RS-485 Interface
- Data Acquisition via Modbus TCP on Wi-Fi Interface